Construction site cranes provide a unique opportunity to promote the development and the property developer. Their height and prominence against the horizon command attention from miles around. So, it’s especially important to know how to get the most from crane signage, and how to order it. At Arteest, we make both these things easy via four simple steps:
Step 1: Information gathering
This is where we determine your exact needs. We’ll ask:
- Is the crane already up in the air or will the sign be mounted on the crane while it’s still on the ground?
- What type of signage do you require? Mesh banners? 3D letters? If you don’t know what you need, we can guide you towards what will work best. More about crane signage options can be found here.
- Will you be using your existing company logo on the crane or has your logo been updated recently which means you’ll need Arteest to create new artwork for you?
Step 2: Creating artwork
- Crane signs require special consideration when it comes to artwork as the design must be highly visible and clear both close-up and from far away.
- Arteest will ensure that the font size, font type, letter colour, and the use of contrast will make your message crystal clear and easy to read, whether viewed from a highway in the distance or when standing right below.
Step 3: Permits
- Arteest handles all the permit applications for you and acquires engineer approval for all drawings. This enables you to stay focused on your business priorities.
- All Arteest signs are designed to adhere to the highest standards of safety and durability, so you can be confident that your order is in good hands.
Step 4: Installation
- Our team will develop a safe work procedure and co-ordinate directly with your lead on the ground to install the new signs at a time that’s convenient for you.
Arteest Signs is your trusted go-to for all construction signage. We are a one-stop-shop for everything from construction safety signs, construction banners, custom signs, hoarding graphics, mesh banners, Coroplast and aluminum signage, and much more. Connect with us at email@example.com with your questions and we’ll help you get started.