Construction safety signage is an integral part of any construction site. It lets the public know what’s being developed and by whom and provides important safety instructions and warnings to workers and visitors. If you are responsible for your site’s construction safety signage we can help. Signage experts at Arteest will work with you to understand your particular requirements and make the process simple and fast. Below is a step-by-step guide to what you can expect.
STEP 1: INFORMATION GATHERING
The first step is to determine your construction safety signage needs. The key considerations we’ll explore are:
- The number of signs you need and the size of each. We will also want to know if you have any special requirements such as reflective signs for night-time work, remote areas, or areas of heavy vehicular traffic. Our custom construction signs can be made in any size and we can suggest frequently used sizes depending on the site conditions.
- Material choice. You can select either aluminum signs or Coroplast® signs. Both are extremely durable, waterproof, stain-resistant, and can withstand extreme hot and cold weather. Aluminum is more heavy-duty than Coroplast® which is lightweight, but both have their advantages. If you are unsure about the best choice for your circumstances, we can help. If you are looking for something more durable, we offer plywood and alupanel options as well.
- Your budget. Please let us know if you are working within a specific budget so we can make recommendations that ensure the best possible value for your needs.
STEP 2: CREATING ARTWORK
- The next step is to discuss your artwork requirements. If you already have artwork files we can let you know the right file format and size to proceed. If you don’t have artwork, no problem. Our team of graphic designers will be happy to work with you to create a layout that reflects your vision.
- In this stage, we will revise the artwork until you are happy with the result.
STEP 3: PRINTING
- Once the artwork is approved, we’ll print your signs. We understand the need for a fast turnaround when it comes to construction safety signage and will ensure your order is ready quickly.
- When your signs are complete, we will contact you to agree on a date and time that’s convenient for you to take delivery on-site.
STEP 4: MAINTENANCE
- Our process does not end with installation. It’s important your signage remains in pristine condition and that any damage is dealt with quickly. If you wish, and at no cost to you, an Arteest Signs representative will visit your site periodically to inspect each sign. We will contact the Site Superintendent or other individual of your choice, to arrange these visits.
When choosing a construction safety signage supplier, ensure you understand the ordering process. If you would like to learn more about construction safety signage and best practices, our team would be delighted to assist you and answer any questions. We are here to work with your individual needs and goals. Email us at email@example.com to get started.